October 25, 2009

Hrithik’s so hot!

Source :: 3dSyndication




Hrithik is God. He is extremely good-looking and a perfect gentleman. He is just too nice,” swoons model-turned-actress Monikangana Dutta. Quite understandable, especially since she had once gone on record to vote Hrithik Roshan as the sort of man she would most like to date. “Did I say that? I don’t remember. But getting to work on this film is a dream come true,” she says with excitement.

The model, who came to the limelight when she made it as a model on the Kingfisher calender, says, “ I cannot reveal anything about the film. But I am happy to be sharing screen space with both Hrithik and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. I would love to work with Hrithik time and again, but I also want to work with someone like Aamir Khan who is so into method acting. There’s so much to learn from him.”

Monikangana has signed not one, but a two-film deal with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. “I had completed my acting course from Anupam Kher’s school close to three years ago. There were many offers back then too, very lucrative ones at that. But I am glad I waited, as Guzarish is definitely the sort of dream debut that anyone would die for,” she says

0 comments:

Hrithik Roshan