September 21, 2009

Roshans have set up a Oneness temple at their home









Source :: MidDay






The Roshan abode at Juhu now has a Oneness temple. The B-Town family has been deeply influenced by the teachings of Sri Bhagavan and his wife Sri Amma of the Oneness University on the outskirts of Chennai. Recently Hrithik Roshan along with wife Sussanne, parents Rakesh and Pinky and sister Sunaina had visited the spiritual centre.

Says Sunaina, "I have set up the mandir at home. All of us has been enriched by it; me in particular as it has been a life-changing experience. I have never felt this way before - at peace with myself and everything around me." 





The star sister informs, "In fact as soon as Hrithik can take time off his shooting commitments, he along with Sussanne is planning to do a Oneness course."

Second level
Sunaina leaves for another stint at the Oneness University today. "My mom (Pinky) and I did a introduction course in July and then I took off again for the Level 1 course. Now within weeks I am going back for Level 2. I have been shuttling between Mumbai and Chennai."

As reported 'Maa beti love Oneness' (Hitlist, July 29) they had initially visited the Oneness University for two days. 

"I have gone through a lot of upheavals in my personal life as well as on my health front. But being part of Oneness has been a divine experience. It rids you of all negativity. It is like you are born again and you find solace in everything," explains Sunaina.

She adds, "The Oneness facilitators have now become like my extended family. I am in touch with them everyday." 

Though she is the executive producer of their home production Kites, she has put it on hold for the moment. "From December I will be back on the film front. Now it is dad who is handling the work front. At the moment I want to soak in the Oneness experience and I am recommending it to everyone around."

What is Oneness?
The Oneness University was set up in 1996 by Sri Bhagavan and his wife, Sri Amma. It has centers and facilitators all over the world. Oneness helps you become enlightened and aids you to become a 'real' human-being. 

B-Town folk like Shilpa Shetty and Manisha Koirala are also part of the Oneness experience.






0 comments:

Hrithik Roshan